How to contribute
Here are some guidelines to help you help us :
- Fork the repository on github
- Please write documentation
- Write examples
- Send pull requests from GitHub
Reporting an Issue
The issues/bugs and feature requests are managed through the GitHub issue tracker. Feel free to add new ones, vote for your favorites, comment on existing one, ...
Then don’t get your hopes up. Unless you have a "Code Red, Mission Critical, The World is Coming to an End" kind of bug, you’re creating this ticket in the hope that others with the same problem will be able to collaborate with you on solving it. Do not expect that the ticket automatically will see any activity or that others will jump to fix it. Creating a ticket like this is mostly to help yourself start on the path of fixing the problem and for others to confirm it with a "I’m having this problem too" comment.
Contributing to the Documentation
This guide represents the biggest documentation effort of the library. The API documentation is also a huge part of WireIt's documentation. How can you help ?
- fix typos, spelling
- improve code documentation (and therefore the auto-generated API documentation)
- write new examples
- write about uncovered topics
Contributing to the Code
You can contribute in a lot of different ways :
- Design/Styling - images or css
- Adapters/backend code
- core contributions
Special thanks to the major contributors :
- neyric - creator
- jamesk and ciaranj - grouping plugin
- Barun - Left/Right square Arrow Wire
- Tarpipe - bug fixes, css, images
- LeifW - bug reports, forum replies
- dlitz - bug fix
- piercus - bug fix
- Jonathan L. - feature requests, blog post
- maximerety - major contributor on the inputEx library
If you use this project in a commercial application, or simply wish to see this project continue, you can donate on PayPal. Donations will be used for WireIt development and promotion.